Friday, April 10, 2009

Thinking, Planning, Dancing, Wishing

March 17th,

Waking up after 10 and a half hours of sleep, I went for a nice run along the river up to the gas station at the foot of the mountains.  I was thinking about what I want to do this summer, travel or work, and I couldn't make up my mind.  Half of me wanted the resume builder of the summer job teaching English in Barcelona, the other to finish this incredible year traveling as I don't know when I'll ever have another opportunity like this again.

I came back and did some exercises in my room.  Nathalie got up the same time I was heading into the kitchen and we had breakfast on the balcony.  I went to my room to work on homework after taking a shower.

Teoría del Estado went well and I talked to some people in my program downstairs in the library before going to Salsa.  Salsa was a lot of fun and I asked my professor if I could bring my mom to class when she came in a few days.

 Heiko called me and I met him at a tapas bar before heading home to quickly change and meet Ryan at "Cervecería Internacional" to talk about his trip to Egypt.  I had forgotten that it was St. Patrick's day so the bar was really crowded.  I had a Guinness as he told me about his trip to Egypt.  I took some mental notes about what I should do and expect for the trip.  I am really excited to go!

Back home, I hung out with Heiko and skyped my Mom and Dad.  Its only two days until my Mom comes to visit.  I'll be meeting her in Barcelona on Friday, March 20th.  I'll probably sleep in the airport the night before.  

No comments: