Thursday, May 28, 2009

Looking Forward To Future Trips

April 12th,

I woke up around 10am and after a quick breakfast and shower, I organized my desk and wrote out the tasks I will have to do in the last month and a half of school.  I needed to make a more disciplined regimen, especially as my year long classes will make or break me in the end.  I then looked a lot at future trips.  I bought my ticket to Paris for July 12th.  I'll be meeting up with Melissa in Paris before heading to Greece and Turkey to start our summer travel plans.  I debated on buying a ticket to Berlin, but decided to wait.  I wanted to go for a long weekend and although I could have just purchased it by myself, I decided to wait and see if anyone else wanted to go.  I wasted some time on facebook before going into the kitchen to make lunch.

After lunch I did some studying for my classes and then took a siesta.  I had certainly been lazy this Semana Santa.  For dinner, I made some pasta with cured manchego cheese.  I've been eating a lot more of the different sheep and goat cheeses available here in Spain and love their strong flavors. 

Since a lot of my friends were out of Granada, traveling, I wasn't sure who was home. I  received a call from Yessie and I went out with her and her cousin.  We went to Aliatar cafe and then to an Irish pub.  I hung out with them until about 2:00am before coming back home.

No comments: