Sunday, September 28, 2008

An Amazing Vacation and the Beginning of my University of Granada classes.

September 28th.

This is a quick post to keep you updated with what I've been doing.  I'll officially update my blog in the next few days when I have time.

I just returned from a week long visit to Paris.  I stayed with my friend from UCSD and spent the week touring the city, museums, and historical monuments.  I loved Paris and definitely want to return.  I also made a quick visit to Brussels and then Amsterdam as I met up with the majority of students from my program here in Granada.  I felt that Amsterdam was overrated and not worth the effort I put in for one day.  The Van Gogh museum was excellent though.

Tomorrow I start my classes for the University of Granada.  I'm excited to finally begin the real academic year.

Many more day-by-day posts and pictures to come.

No comments: