Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Blog Update Soon

October 16th

A quick post to let you know that I'll have the blog updated tomorrow with the events from this past week.  I apologize for the seemingly weekly updates as I am extremely busy.
  
My second week of class went well.  This weekend I went on a road trip with my roommates and friends to Seville, Spain.  Two days in Seville gave me a glimpse of what the amazing city had to offer.  We took advantage of the national holiday on Monday to travel to Guadix, a smaller city in the Granada province famous for its centuries-old, man-made caves.  We then drove to a lake where we soaked in natural hot springs.  Week three started out fast.  On Wednesday, I had dinner with the UC EAP Director, Ramon Piñon, at his apartment with this family.  He and his family are having dinners every week to better know the students in the program.  Two other students and I were the first ones to attend the dinners.

Many more updates and photos to come.   

No comments: