Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Churros and Chocolate


October 25th

We got up at 8:00 and left for Plaza Bim-Rambla.  They didn't serve churros until 8:30.  We had the first batch and enjoyed the super hot, deliciously decadent, sugar over-dose inducing churros and chocolate.  We couldn't finish the plate, but the caffeine in the sludgy chocolate woke me up.

We took a taxi over to the bus station and I waited with them until they boarded the bus back to Madrid.  I then walked back to my apartment where I slept until 2:00pm.

I was exhausted from the last three days and didn't do much of anything.  Antonio, Nathalie, Heiko, and I cleaned up the huge mess from the party while while Alberto made a big lunch.  We took up our table and chairs to the terraza on the roof and had a nice lunch in the sun.

The rest of the day I went grocery shopping with Heiko, read, and then went to sleep early.


No comments: