Wednesday, December 31, 2008

2008, And What A Year Its Been

December 31st

2008.  I was so fortunate to have an absolutely amazing year.  I started the year in London and will finish it in Granada!

I got up at 11:00 sleeping close to 10 and a half hours.  I spent all day working on my essays for Historia Politica Social Contemporanea.  One about the Monroe Doctrine and the other about the Texas Movement for Independence.

I spent 6 hours updating this blog.  I hope to have pictures up soon, but at least the days are all there.

I could have spent New Years in whatever city or country in Europe.  I chose to spend it here in Granada as its my home for the year.  I'll be celebrating "Noche Vieja," New Years with my roommates.  We landed tickets to Granada's top club and will ring in the New Year in style.

Tomorrow I begin my second 10 trip to Prague, Vienna, and Budapest.  It should be a fantastic trip.  I'll be traveling with my friend Jonathan Garvey.  I'll update the blog when I get back!

No comments: