Thursday, December 18, 2008

Pienso Que He Elegido Asignituras Con Un Nivel De Español Más Alto De Mío

December 16th

I spent the morning studying for my exam that afternoon for Public Policy.

The exam was very hard and I'm not sure how well I did.  Broad, open questions which could either mean that I put everything that I should have or did not.

Immediately following my exam, I gave my presentation for Theory of the State in which I gave my presentation and then sat and listened to the presentations of the other students.

Back home, I started writing an essay that will be due when I get back from winter break about the Monroe Doctrine and the development of the United States.

Heiko and I went to Federica's piso for dinner for an amazing Italian food dinner with lots of lasagna.  Most of the conversation during the meal was about the US as one of Federica's roommates is a law student and she had a litany of questions for me about the US legal system, foreign policy, and the American perspective of the world.


No comments: