Sunday, December 14, 2008

What Happened to November?

December 10th

I read for Teoría del Estado before going to Relaciones Internacionales at 9:00am.  I'm not sure if the professor likes me that much as we always seem to end up arguing about something concerning the United States.  I don't feel that I'm being annoying nor ornery, but I am one of the few students who actually participates and I really dislike the dead silence that always settles over the class when she asks a question.  I'd rather participate with the potentially wrong answer than have a class vs. professor staring contest.

In Salsa, I was the only boy.  In regards to classes it was probably one of the worse as everyone was sick (I'm fighting something right now) and we didn't do anything new.

After my classes in the afternoon, I went to the office hours of the my professor for Teoría Del Estado.  I asked him what I should be specifically focusing on for the final and also what he expected to be included in our research paper.  The paper isn't due until after break, but I'll try to get it done before next week's vacation as to not have to worry about it.

With the intention of "practicing" a little before cooking for my roommates this weekend, I made some chicken with the spices from the package.  It was pretty good and I'm excited to cook for my roommates this weekend.

I spent a couple hours finishing my powerpoint presentation.  Looking over some old blog entries, I was happy that November hadn't disappeared as quickly as I thought, although December is racing by at a remarkable speed.  This year is going by so fast.

No comments: