Monday, December 8, 2008

Salsa While Blindfolded

December 3rd

In Relaciones Internacionales I argued with the professor about what it means to be an "aggressive state."  

In my salsa class, I was one of two boys who showed up.   I had no idea where everyone was.  My teacher is really trying to perfect everyone's form and he had the girls dance with blindfolds so that they would rely more on their sense of movement rather than watching for the next step.  I've improved significantly.  There are only two moves left that I want to master and I'll feel accomplished for the quarter.

I picked up my new ATM card for "CajaGranada" at the bank and then went back to Zara where I kept looking for a jacket.

Análsis de Políticas Publicas was good, although I'll have to study for a partial exam next Tuesday.  I guess I did very well on my presentation as my professor told me that I don't have to write the additional 15 page paper.  I was excited about that.

I saw the very sad movie "Camino" in Spanish and then came back home to read for a few hours before going to bed.

No comments: