Wednesday, December 31, 2008

48 Hours in Granada Before the Next Adventure

December 30th

The countdown begins for the next trip and I had a ton of tasks to do in the two days that I was back in Granada.

I got up at 12:00pm and immediately started to getting stuff I needed to finish, done.  Washing clothes, booking hostels for Prague, confirming bus and flight times, and beginning my two essays due the day I go back to school on January 12th.

Antonio came home around 1:30 pm and made a great pasta lunch.  I tried taking a nap but instead decided to continue on with the work.  

I spent almost all day on my computer, loading up photos, working on homework and sending more couch surfing requests.

More semi-Italian food with a frozen pizza for dinner.  Antonio and I played a game of chess before I sent some emails to my family and went to bed.

No comments: