Friday, January 16, 2009

Grade Changes

January 13th

I got up at 8:00am and did a quick workout before going to talk to Inma about seeing if I could change my grade in Análisis de Políticas Públicas to "Pass/No Pass."  The meeting with Ramon and Inma went quite well and I was able to change the grade I'll receive.  Granted, it won't count toward my major, but I'll still receive credit and it won't negatively affect my GPA.  

I came back and made some more pasta with my own, home made tomato sauce.

Before Análisis de Políticas Públicas, I talked to Profesora Sanchez about what I needed to do to improve in the class.  She realized that I was struggling and gave me some study advice.  I was glad that I had been able to change my grade though as she will not give any foreign students a break.

Teoría del Estado was interesting.  We are beginning a section on Machiavelli. 

Leaving class, I ran into Peter from England, who is in my International Relations class and told me that we had a trabajo due tomorrow, that the professor had assigned last week and had not reminded us about yesterday.  I thanked him, and went to the fotocopidora to pick it up.

Back home, I began to read but was too tired.  I decided it would be better to go to bed early and get up early as I was reaching negative returns in regards to productivity.

No comments: