Friday, January 16, 2009

Personal Work Friday

January 16th

I woke up at 10:00 and forced myself to get out of bed and go talk to my Relaciones Internacionales professor about the final exam conflict and things to study for on the final.

It took me a long time to find her office, but I eventually did and we ended up having a great conversation.  I was always under the impression that she didn't really like me, but she emphasized many times how happy she was to have me in her class and glad that we had different opinions.

Back home, I more or less sat on the computer all day, catching up on my personal tasks that I've fallen behind on.  I finished and submitted my RA application and wrote emails and facebook messages to different people that I haven't seen in a while.  I booked a flight to Barcelona in February to visit Alex and Vanessa again.  I paid the grand round trip total price of 58.50 euros or about 75 dollars.  My Mom and Dad both want to visit Barcelona so it will be good for me to go back and have a better feeling of the city.

I than spent most of the afternoon and evening working on this blog.  That normally wouldn't merit being put in the blog itself, but considering that I hadn't written anything for all of January it was necessary for me to dedicate the many hours to completing it.

I was feeling pretty sick and turned down invitations to go out.  I have to study tomorrow and need to sleep more than anything else.

No comments: