Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Burning The Candle At Both Ends

February 23rd,

I woke up a 8:00, very tired and went to class.  I was feeling sick and I was afraid to admit that the week before of new classes, parties and little or no sleep had taken its toll.  After Relaciones Internacionales I looked for my grade for Estructura Social Contemporánea and was pleasantly surprised to see that I received a 9/10 for my final grade and the highest grade in the class for any foreign, non-Spanish student.

In Historia Política Social Contemporánea, I had a headache.  I was happy when Política y Gobierno en Andalucía ended early as I went to talk to Inma and Ramon about classes.  After leaving the study center,  I walked over to a fruit stand and bought some oranges and bananas and then purchased a baguette before sitting on a bench in the sun to read before my next class.

Master Tutorial went well and although I wasn't feeling great, I managed to give a pretty good presentation about my trip to Morocco.  After the hour and a half talk I gave in Estructura Social Contemporánea, anything else is easy.

Back home I took a long siesta.  Waking up, I spent the rest of the day inside as I made dinner, uploaded photos, sent messages and talked with my roommates before going back to bed.


No comments: