Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Wednesday Reggae

February 18th,

Another early day.  International Relations was pretty good.  I had to explain why America had become involved in Somali in 1994.  On Monday, students from each country will have have to explain their country's role in Afghanistan.

After Historia Política Social Contemporánea, I met Heiko downstairs and we went to a café before going to the dining halls for lunch.  We met Federica and her friends and I left for my last class while Heiko and the girls were arguing over logistics for Carnival in Cádiz.

Master Tutorial was a lot of fun.  I guess everyone had still been on vacation on Monday as the class was much fuller today.  I volunteered to speak for a 15 minute presentation on Monday.

At 6:30 I was invited by my Spanish friend Maru to a barril in the Realejo and I invited Antonio to come a long as well.  I was the only foreigner at the social event.

I came back home to make dinner and then went out to meet up with people from my program for the weekly "Reggae Night."  There is always something going on in Granada.  It was a lot of fun and I was glad to see everyone.

Walking back home, I stopped to admire the cathedral, floodlit, and the 4 stone giants of the fountain of Plaza Bim Rambla

No comments: