Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Not Feeling Great, But That's OK

February 24th,

I woke up at 10:45 having slept for almost 12 hours.  I was feeling pretty weak.  I ate breakfast and then went to my first class of Sistema Política de la Unión Europea.  The class was good although long as we had the 1 hour 30 minute class and then the 1 hour práctica immediately after.  

Once class was let out, I went grocery shopping and came back to make lunch.  After lunch, I went over to Plaza Trinidad where I met up with Kendra and Maggie, both who I hadn't seen in almost 2 months and we went for coffee at a cool "movie-style" café in which all of the seats are like those in a movie theater.  It was good to talk to them and so crazy to realize how fast the time has gone by here.

From there I went to Teoría del Estado.  Since I wasn't feeling that good I was thinking that I wasn't going to Salsa, but I decided to go anyway as I had paid for it and hadn't yet gone to a class.  There is no mid range class so tonight I went to the basic one and found it funny that I was the best one there.  I've really improved considering I didn't know anything before last semester. 

Back home I made dinner and then we had a "house meeting" about why the house has been so dirty.  Alex and Vanessa called me around 11:00 and I went over to their hotel in Plaza del Carmen.  With there new business they are traveling all over Spain every single week.  This week they would be in Andalucía with stops in Granada and Córdoba.  I met up with them at their hotel and we went to a bar next door for about half an hour before I said goodnight and went home.  I was happy that I had been able to see them a lot in a short period of time.

I was really tired and quickly feel asleep.

No comments: