Friday, November 21, 2008

Back in Spain

November 16th

Despite our frantic search for a taxi, we still made it to the airport with plenty of time.  After going through security we all fell asleep in front of the gate.  On the plane, I buckled my seat belt and then immediately fell asleep.  I woke up in Málaga having slept through both the take off and landing.

Back in Málaga, we waited an hour for our bus back to Granada.  Walking back to my piso from the bus station, I enjoyed looking at the backdrop of the mountains covered in snow.  The ski resort opened this weekend and I would like to go skiing or snow boarding with one of the programs through the university.

I did homework the rest of the afternoon.  The shoe has dropped and I have a lot of projects due in the next few weeks before winter break.

No comments: