Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Monday, Monday, Monday

November 10th

I had good intentions of getting up to run at 7:00am but couldn't will myself out of bed.  Instead, I got up an hour later and did my normal routine before my class at 9:00am.

We had a substitute in Relaciones Internacionales.  I use the "fotocopiadora" to print my assignments, but unfortunately I had to wait in a long line to print out of my essay for Contemporary Political and Social History.

It was a beautiful day.  Sunny and warm, I was able to wear just a t-shirt.  Salsa dancing was a lot of fun.  We're learning some complex moves.

My professor for Contemporary Social Structure is very excited for me to present about the United States for the required presentation.  He said that I should be ready for questions as the whole class has things to ask.  I said that I would be ready and was looking forward to answering their questions as best I could.

Before going to bed, I sent a lot of messages to friends at UCSD who I hadn't talked to since last year.  Facebook is a marvelous technology and I should take advantage of it more often for actual long-distance communication than simply doing my addictive, profile-checking, cycle.

No comments: