Sunday, November 30, 2008

Monday or a Continuation of the Weekend?



November 24th

Today I got up early at 7:30 and took my time getting ready and reading before my classes started at 9:00.  

Salsa dancing was fun; we learned the "floreo" which is a step in which both dancers move around in a square, spinning, until they reach the point where they started from.   After class, I went with some of the kids to the "comedor," dining hall for lunch.

Analysis of Public Policy in the afternoon went well as we had a large group project and my group was motivated to get it done.  Contemporary Social Structure was good although the reality really set in that I have a lot of work to do.

Back home, I took a quick run and studied before going out for tapas at "Los Diamantes" on Calle Navas to celebrate our Italian friend, Marta's, birthday.  I hung out with my favorite, motivated, group of Erasmus students.  We had some excellent sea food tapas and then went to a jazz cafe before going home.

No comments: