Sunday, November 30, 2008

Sunday Work

November 23rd

On my run this morning in the Parque de Federico García Lorca it was warm enough for me to wear shorts.  The rest of the day I tried to maximize my productivity.  It took me a while to finish the "trabajo" for Teoría del Estado and I'm not sure if I did it correctly as the questions were very broad.  We had to read a peace on Ancient Greece and Rome, discuss its historical significance, and then relate it to the contemporary world.  All of my school work takes me a long time as I have three dictionaries on my desk and I have to stop and look up words every few sentences.

For dinner, Heiko and I shared what we had in the fridge.  Hung out with Antonio for a little bit and then went to bed early to be ready for the coming week.

No comments: