Tuesday, November 4, 2008

November!

November 1st

Rain and cold welcomed the start of my third month in Spain.  We all woke up around 1:30pm and didn't have the motivation to do much of anything.  Heiko wanted to cook so Antonio and I tagged along to the store.  We decided on "Chile con Carne" and after buying some hot sauce and ingredients from the Mexican food section we went back to start cooking.  Mexican food is very expensive here and a majority of the ingredients are the pseudo-mexican food from the United States.  I think if there is one food that I miss its Mexican; and the plethora of great restaurants in close proximity in Southern California.

Our rainy-day meal turned out really well.  The rest of the afternoon and evening we stayed in as I did reading for my classes.

No comments: