Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Productive Sundays

November 9th

I was pretty sore from running the day before, but I decided the best way to cure any stiffness was to go for another run.  This time I ran in the opposite direction, following the river almost to the freeway and then crossing the street to run along the bike path and then doubling back to the Parque de los Ciencias and to my street, San Antón.

I had a great breakfast on my balcony and spent the rest of the afternoon finishing up my essay on "Modern Times."  I can write a lot faster now and am using the dictionary less, although I'm still pretty sure that my grammar isn't that great.  I'm not enrolled in any specific grammar or language classes as I want to maximize my schedule with classes that will count toward my major.  Still, I'm not sure if I'm putting myself at a disadvantage by not having  a class like that as I know my speaking ability has improved drastically but I'm not sure if my formal construction has stayed the same.

We cleaned up the entire apartment and rearranged some of the furniture.  It looked really nice and smelled fresh.  The trick with cleaning the house is trying to maintain it.

I went to bed early as the week and weekend had caught up to me.

No comments: