Tuesday, November 4, 2008

EAP Registration and Future Trips

October 30th

In addition to registering for the University of Granada, we have to transfer all of our classes to the University of California EAP website for the classes to be eligible for UC credits.  I spent the morning adding my new classes and still deciding whether or not I want to drop one.  Outside, it was beautiful and warm. Heiko and Nathalie had breakfast on my balcony.  I walked over to the UC center and turned in extra copies of the syllabi to Inma.

I read for an hour in the library and then walked over to my friend Blake's piso in Plaza del Toros so we could discuss our trip to Italy over winter break.  We're still trying to find other people to travel with, but we both will definitely be going.  In regards to trips, Italy is at the top of my list.  I would have wanted to do Germany and Italy over winter break, but I want to wait to go to Germany with Nathalie and Heiko.

Heiko invited me to go with him for tapas on Calle Navas (a street that is supposed to be good and close to our piso) with his other German and Erasmus friends.  After the tapas we went to a "barril," an unofficial name for when a group of students rent out a bar and sell drinks for very cheap.  We went to Heiko's friend, Simon's Bio-engineering barril where we had some tinto de verano for 1 euro.  A lot of people were dressed up in the preparation for Halloween.  I still need to figure out my costume.


No comments: