Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Football or Soccer?

November 12th

All my classes were good today.  Its interesting having all of my classes be political science as they overlap with one another and I get a lot of different perspectives.  I participated a fair amount in the Nation-State discussion in my Relaciones Internacionales class and felt that I understood everything that was being said.

Salsa was great (I realize I say they same thing about every salsa class, but it really is a lot of fun and is something to look forward to during the day).

After my classes, I went for a long run in the dark as the sun is setting much earlier.  Back at the piso, I made dinner and then watched the football game with Heiko and Antonio.  Its little things like that, soccer instead of American football or baseball, and our conversation topics (obviously its different in Spanish) that help to better define this year.  I enjoyed talking to Antonio about how he can "immediately" tell where different people are from in Europe just by their mannerisms.  I have a great apartment and am fortunate to live with cool people.

No comments: