Wednesday, November 12, 2008

UC Registration

November 6th

I woke up at 10:00am after having slept very little from the night before.  I walked over to Inma's office and asked her about registration for the University of California.  I decided to stick with all 5 classes.  I am the first UC student to take three of the poli sci classes and I had to turn in a "new course form" and copies of the syllabi.  That's more than I've ever taken at UCSD and I am still afraid that not everything that I take here will transfer when I return.  I'm afraid that I would have to finish two years in one.  I shouldn't fret as I was ahead before I left for study abroad and also all of my classes should transfer.  Sometimes I like to worry.

After having raviolis for lunch I washed all of the dishes that had been lying in the sink.  I don't know what happened but everyone in the apartment has been a little annoyed with one another (just normal living dynamics) and the kitchen and living room had gotten a lot messier.  

The rest of my classes were good.  I have a lot of reading that I need to stay on top of.  Back home, I tried to extend my "cooking repertoire" and then talked to Nathalie and Antonio before writing a few messages and going to bed.

No comments: