Sunday, November 30, 2008

Dance Marathon. Potluck Dinner




November 29th

I finished my presentation for Contemporary Social Structure.  I'll be using Google Earth to show my house and the neighborhood where I live.  Amazing technology.

We cleaned the piso.  The heating situation keeps getting worse as whenever we try to turn on the hot water, Antonio's room floods.

At 4:00pm I went over to the campus of Fuente Nueva, where I participated in the 4 hour dance marathon put on by my salsa teacher.  We did all different kinds of dances but spent the majority of time on salsa.  It was something completely new and a lot of fun.

Heiko and I had a fantastic dinner with Marta, Anna, and Federica.  Heiko, Marta, and I cooked some great tapas using the recipes from my book.  "Sauteed tomatoes and bread" and "Spicy Mushrooms." Anna brought a quiche and Federica brought a lasagna.  It was pouring outside and we had a pleasant evening hanging out. 

No comments: